It is common knowledge now that Microsoft has released Azure services in Australia to both Sydney and Melbourne. Microsoft’s documentation however is still coming up to speed even months after the announcement.
One such pieces of documentation are Export Database and Import Database REST API guides, where a list API endpoints is listed by region. In order to import/export SQL Azure databases in Australia East or Australia Southeast to/from blob storage though though, this document will leave you hanging.
I have however been able to confirm that the baseUri for Australia East or Australia Southeast are as follows.
- Australia East – https://aueprod-dacsvc.azure.com/dacwebservice.svc
- Australia Southeast – https://auseprod-dacsvc.azure.com/dacwebservice.svc
I hope this helps a few people out. This info can great help improve automation in Azure.
- Restore SQL Azure Backup to MSSQL Server
- Error message “The file is either corrupted or does not have the latest credentials associated with recovery service. (ID: 34513) “
- Google Chrome and NTLM Auto Login Using Windows Authentication
- Single process is slowing down internet connection – solved with quality of service (QoS)
- What application pool is using all that CPU?
- How to delete ASP.NET temporary files from shared server
- 2 Reasons Why I Am rolling Back From Windows 8.1 to Windows 7
- ISAPI Filter ‘C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\\aspnet_filter.dll’ could not be loaded due to a configuration problem